Terms & Condintion
Information may not be accurate and no warranties, liability, representations or right of reliance arises in relation to the information, data, content, layout or operation of this website including links, metadata or associated software performance.
Aircom Travels either owns or is licensed to use all copyright, trademarks, designs, patents, confidential information, domain, business and company names, illustrations, graphics, text, software and functionality which (Content) in relation to the Aircom Travels website. Any new or related intellectual property arising from the Aircom Travels website is reserved by Aircom Travels.
In the use of the Aircom Travels website the user may access and use the website subject to restrictive, non-assignable, non-exclusive revocable license where the user will not commercialise, copy, sell, rent, license, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, perform, frame, upload, link, deal or utilise the Aircom Travels website, content or related material in a manner inconsistent with the ownership or usage rights of Aircom Travels unless expressly agreed to in writing by the Managing Director of Aircom Travels.
No inference or right of association or linking arises by the use or access to the Aircom Travels website as to a partnership, joint venture, related corporate entities, subcontracting or agency.
No offensive, unlawful or defamatory actions, material or association is permitted in connection to the Aircom Travels website.
No representation or warranty as to functionality, usefulness, errors, uptime, access, fault free, service levels or interruptions is made in relation to the Aircom Travels website.
As a user accessing the Aircom Travels website, you agree to indemnify Aircom Travels against all losses, expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions or proceedings arising from such access, act or omission by you or another party in association with you including linking websites. In addition, Aircom Travels is not liable or responsible for any losses, expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions or proceedings arising in connection with the Aircom Travels website including any indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, punitive, special damages including for loss of revenue, income, profits or custom.
Any Users that choose to register for a service offered on the Aircom Travels website or register as a client for an Event, Exhibition, Promotion, Publication, advertising, or Sponsorship any other engagement through Aircom Travels or any of its subsidiary companies you agree that you:
- will not mislead or deceive Aircom Travels or any third parties who may rely on information provided by you that later turns out to be inaccurate or false information;
- shall be solely responsible for the suitability, currency, accuracy or adequacy of the information submitted by you as part of and after registration;
- shall be solely responsible for the security and proper use of any passwords provided to you as part of registration and accept full liability for any unauthorised or improper use of disclosure of any such password;
- may have their registration account suspended or cancelled by Aircom Travels with immediate effect if you breach any of these terms and conditions.
Aircom Travels may at its sole discretion:
- change, suspend or withdraw any part of parts of the website at any time; and
- The Laws of New South Wales, Australia, will govern the use and accessing of this website, and the parties submit to the courts of that jurisdiction.